Lisa Owen's Profile
Lisa’s expertise as a professional adult educator has seen her work within a wide range of enterprises and industries. She has an enviable array of qualifications in Management, Commercial Catering, Hospitality, Training and Assessment (Dip), Project Management, WH&S and Bachelor of Education. Lisa specialises in food safety education, for retail, hospitality, aged care and commercial catering.
Lisa applies her management skills, managing daily operations for the Correct group of companies and key client projects. Lisa’s client focused approach ensures key training requirements are analysed and responded to in a proactive professional manner. She develops innovative tailored programs, with options including e learning, mentoring, and instructive demonstrations.
Lisa is a qualified workplace trainer and assessor, able to deliver food safety and food service industry training programs in an engaging, structured and informative manner. Students and clients appreciate her logical, practical, award winning training style which builds competence and confidence, whilst achieving business outcomes.
Lisa has up to date knowledge of the standards that apply across the range of food industry sectors and assists clients to address these requirements.
Key Achievements and Experience
- Healthcare - Food Safety and Food Quality consultant. Numerous reviews of food service in Aged Care facilities. Over 15 years of experience in Aged Care food service provision
- Cook Chill Food Production - Contributing author of Sous Vide Supplement for Department of Health Victoria.
- RTO Management and Compliance - Over 20 years experience in the Vocational Education sector. Worked with several successful RTO's in compliance and as a workplace trainer and assessor. Trained over 300 students undertaking Training and Assessment qualifications ( TAA and TAE)
- Curriculum Development - Previous curriculum development projects with RailCorp NSW. Curriculum consultant and author for HSC Online NSW Department of Education
- Food Service - Food Safety training experience includes HACCP training and Food Safety Supervisor training for caterers, restaurants and quick service retail outlets
- TAFE NSW Trainer and Assessor Delivery and Assessment of Food Safety Auditing units at Sydney Institute.
- Retail - Food Safety consultant The Coffee Club, IKEA, QE Stores,
- NFSA Auditor High Risk
- Regulatory Auditor in Victoria
- Food Service for vulnerable populations
- Food Service- Catering and Restaurants
- RTO Management
- Curriculum development
- Workplace Trainer and Assessor
- Bachelor of Education (Home economics)
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma Project Management
- TAE 40416
- Approved Allergen Bureau VITAL trainer