Cook Chill for food service and manufacturing.
Guideline for safe production, storage and distribution.
(Commonly referred to as the “Blue Book”)
This guideline / book is the industry reference textbook for food technologists, auditors, consultants and facilities who operate a cook chill process.
This resource has important information such as potential pathogens in cook chill operations, characteristics of different cook chill systems ( sous vide, short shelf life, extended shelf life, equipment used in cook chill operations and heat treatment tables for various pathogens.It is available for sale from AIFST for $16.50
This document is recommended reading for the CTS Audit a Cook Chill Process training program.
- Onsite Customised Training
- Implement HACCP Food Safety Systems
- Audit a Cook Chill Process
- Food Labelling Requirements
- Participate in Food Recalls
- HACCP Recharge
- VITAL Online Allergen Program
- Allergen Management Skills
- Short Shot Sessions
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Microbiology Demystified
- Food Safety Awareness Refresher
- ✓ Contact