All food businesses are required to comply with Standard 3.2.2, Clause 19, of the Food Standards Code, which states that a food premises, including the fixtures, fittings and equipment, is to be maintained to a standard of cleanliness.
Cleaning and sanitising are two separate and important processes.
The NSW Food Authority has guidance material on how to clean and sanitise correctly, for retail and food service business. Click here
- Onsite Customised Training
- Implement HACCP Food Safety Systems
- Audit a Cook Chill Process
- Food Labelling Requirements
- Participate in Food Recalls
- HACCP Recharge
- VITAL Online Allergen Program
- Allergen Management Skills
- Short Shot Sessions
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Microbiology Demystified
- Food Safety Awareness Refresher
- ✓ Contact