The NSW Food Authority has issued a fact sheet detailing how to clean and sanitise chopping and serving boards.
Boards should not be chipped or cracked. The surface should be impervious to prevent the absorption of water/ juices and moisture, and prevent microorganism growing in moist warm conditions. Boards should be inspected for wear & tear, and regularly replaced.
Download this useful instruction sheet here
- Onsite Customised Training
- Implement HACCP Food Safety Systems
- Audit a Cook Chill Process
- Food Labelling Requirements
- Participate in Food Recalls
- HACCP Recharge
- VITAL Online Allergen Program
- Allergen Management Skills
- Short Shot Sessions
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Microbiology Demystified
- Food Safety Awareness Refresher
- ✓ Contact