The Food Standards Code requires food businesses to take all practicable measures to:
prevent pests entering the food premises
eradicate and prevent the harbourage of pests on the food premises.
Professional pest control is required for food businesses.
Make sure you know what services and documentation your licenced pest controller should be providing to your business , as this is a common non compliance in HACCP audits.
The NSW Food Authority has a useful guide. (Click here)
- Onsite Customised Training
- Implement HACCP Food Safety Systems
- Audit a Cook Chill Process
- Food Labelling Requirements
- Participate in Food Recalls
- HACCP Recharge
- VITAL Online Allergen Program
- Allergen Management Skills
- Short Shot Sessions
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Microbiology Demystified
- Food Safety Awareness Refresher
- ✓ Contact